Kevn Nash Says He'll Be At WWE's HOF Ceremony & Denies Being Part Of "They"
Former WWE and TNA star Kevin Nash answered a fan question on Twitter this week about whether he will be part of the revived “they” angle in TNA. Nash, who parted ways with TNA in the fall after the two sides were unable to agree on money, wrote this:
“Not going back to tna. I’m retired. Wasn’t it leaked from tna office that I signed a month ago and I wasn’t?”
Nash gave Shawn Michaels a warm congratulations earlier this week and says he’ll be at the Hall of Fame ceremoney in April to see HBK’s induction. Nash wrote:
“I’ll be at HBK’s hof, if I’m not shooting a film in Costa Rica for 2 months. If I’m at the hof, I’ll be at Mania. Check @DavidHerro for info”.
* Pictures of TRISH STRATUS From Her New Action Movie (OH MY)
(Follow Kevin Nash on Twitter @RealKevinNash)
RAW Report Detroit, Michigan 1/24/11
You May Also Like

AI in Fashion: Transforming Design, Shopping, and Sustainability for the Future
March 1, 2025
Dino Game: A Timeless Classic in the World of Online Gaming
March 22, 2025