Huge Update on Future ALL IN Shows
According to a recent article in The Wrestling Observer Newsletter, it sounds like plans are being talked about for an ALL 2 and even an ALL 3 Event. As previously reported, several members of The Bullet Club Faction have contracts ending at the end of the year and that needs to be sorted out first before planning for any more events.
Special holidays such as Memorial Day and Labor Day have been looked at as potential future dates for the events, but with Memorial Day just close by to The ROH/NJPW Show at Madison Square Garden on April 6th, it would be difficult to pull it off. The turnaround may be too quick for the similar fan base who is already headed to that MSG show. It is being said that possible locations for future shows are Chicago and Southern California.
After last month’s ALL IN came to a close, Matt Jackson, IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kenny Omega & The NWA Worlds Heavyweight Champion Cody Rhodes gave some parting words to the live audience, which included a tease about having an ALL IN 2 Event,
During the post-show promo, Rhodes got on the mic and said, “I know when you make a bet, sometime you go double or nothing.”
In a more recent NWA video, Rhodes talked a bit more about if there would would be another show.
“There is a question of whether we do it again,” Rhodes said. “And the best answer I can give you is, it could have been a great night of matches at Chicago, sure, that’s all it could have been. But it felt like more, it felt like a revolution. Revolutions aren’t just one night.”
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Click Here: New Zealand rugby store
You May Also Like

トレーラーハウスで叶える自由な暮らし
March 17, 2025
AI in Fashion: Revolutionizing Design, Shopping, and Sustainability for a Smarter Future
March 1, 2025