Indian officials infuriated by nudity
During last week’s Indian Fashion Week, officials were angered by two separate cases of accidental nudity. They have threatened to penalize the organizers of the event in the event they find out that the “wardrobe malfunctions” were in fact intentional. During the show two models revealed a breast and an exposed posterior, respectively, which had photographers snapping away.
“If we find that these acts were not accidental, then we will take action against the fashion show organisers,” said deputy chief minister of Maharashtra state, RR Patil. Recently, Mumbai’s politicians have blasted the city with a morality campaign which meant banning nudity in many shapes and forms. All the city’s dance bars were closed as a result and nudity on the catwalk is not done.
However, designers have played down the incident. “We don’t want everyone to be veiled,” designer Narendra Kumar told The Indian Express. “We are lucky to live in a free country. (What happened to the models was) clearly a mistake.”
Click Here: New Zealand Rugby Shop
Slimma reports sales drop
Esquire best-dressed men
You May Also Like

China’s Leading Pool Supplies Manufacturer & Supplier
March 25, 2025
China’s Leading Pool Supplies Manufacturer and Exporter
March 18, 2025